My Neighbor Totoro Journal showcases gorgeous concept art from Hayao Miyazaki's animated film My Neighbor Totoro.
This captivating notebook features full-color artwork on the front and back covers.
Additional spot illustrations from the Studio's beloved film are sprinkled throughout the journal.
• Features 4 full spreads of concept art
• A must for fans of Totoro
• Flexi-bound with a ribbon marker
This paperback journal provides note-taking inspiration for Studio Ghibli and Totoro fans of all ages.
• Perfect for Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli fans, collectors, animation enthusiasts, and fans of Japanese art, stationery, and pop culture
• A wonderful gift for art and design enthusiasts
• Great for those who loved My Neighbor Totoro: A Novel by Tsugiko Kubo and Hayao Miyazaki, The Art of My Neighbor Totoro: A Film by Hayao Miyazaki by Hayao Miyazaki, and My Neighbor Totoro Picture Book by Hayao Miyazaki
My Neighbor Totoro © 1988 Studio Ghibli