Collect all six illustrated novels of the best-selling Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior series in this ultimate box set.
Minecraft meets Diary of a Wimpy Kid
in this unofficial Minecraft adventure for middle-grade readers. With over 1 million copies sold, Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior
has captivated countless fans around the world. With the Diamond Box Set
, readers can enjoy all six installments in this tale of friendship, bravery, and blocks:
- Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior: Runt, our 12-year-old hero, is about to choose his future vocation at the Minecraftia school: farmer, crafter, or miner. But what this noob really wants is to be a warrior like his hero, Steve. So when he learns that the five best students in school that year will get the chance to start warrior training, it’s ON!
- Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior: From Seeds to Swords: As Runt and his friends continue their training, they face their biggest challenges yet. Runt’s got a brand new nemesis who will stop at nothing to claim the top spot in the warrior competition at school. Can Runt and his friends take down the biggest, baddest boss mob yet?
- Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior: Crafting Alliances: After the recent mob attacks, the entire village decides to prepare. Fortifying the defenses, tracking down a spy, searching for new alliances . . .But Herobrine isn’t having any of it. Can Runt increase his efforts to be one of the five best students in school and finally become the warrior of his dreams?
- Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior: Path of the Diamond: Runt is in serious trouble. The young warrior must face the most violent attack that the village has ever known and confront one of his classmates! On top of that, there are only a couple of days left to study for his redstone exam, and he’s totally unprepared!
- Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior: Quest Mode: There’s no time to enjoy his newfound stardom. To save Villagetown, Runt embarks on a perilous quest far beyond the safety of the wall. Between bizarre towns, terrifying dungeons, and epic boss battles, Runt must summon the hero within and say “so long” to the noob!
- Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior: Forging Destiny: After all his training, Runt is ready to save the world! The situation is truly dire: the Eyeless One seems to be gathering his troops to go on the attack. For Runt and his friends, it’s time to strike back and prove that these villagers truly have become warriors.
The series follows the villager Runt as he progresses from utter noob to full-fledged hero: defending his friends from monsters, turning rivals into allies, and mastering the skills required to survive beyond the village walls. And when Runt embarks on a quest to save Minecraftia itself, he begins to unlock his own hidden powers . . . and uncover the astonishing secrets of his world.
Cube Kid is the pen name of Eric Gunnar Taylor, a 33-year-old author who lives in Alaska. A fan of video games—and particularly Minecraft—he started writing fanfiction at a very young age. His first novel, The Diary of a Minecraft Villager, was self-published as an ebook in February 2015 and quickly became tremendously successful in the Minecraft community. The novel was acquired by the French publisher Édi8,and was published for the first time in France in February 2016 under the title LE JOURNAL D'UN NOOB, with new illustrations by Saboten. The Diary of a Minecraft Villager sparked worldwide interest. When he is not writing, Cube Kid loves travelling, fixing his car, voraciously reading fanfiction . . . and gaming!