The most popular nature calendar ever published, this Sierra Club classic lets you track your daily activities and appointments and enjoy stunning photographs of North American flora and fauna at the same time!
As much at home on your desk as in your briefcase, bag, or daypack, the Sierra Club's week-by-week engagement calendar is all about variety! In addition to featuring spectacular wild landscapes from all across the continent, this 120-page planner includes delightful images of wildlife, as well as amazing close-ups of nature's most vibrant colors and intricate patterns. Here's just a sampling of the 58 full-color images you'll find in the 2023 edition:
• Northern lights over spruce, eastern Brooks Range, Alaska.
• Winter in Black Partridge Woods, Lemont, Illinois.
• Rime-coated trees at sunset, Pisgah National Forest, North Carolina.
• Saguaros, Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, Arizona.
• Sea stacks at sunset, Olympic National Park, Washington.
• Boulders along the Merced River, Yosemite National Park, California.
• Five-lined skink, Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, New Jersey.
• Spring buds in mixed hardwood forest, Jordan Lake State Recreation Area, North Carolina.
• Desert cottontail with prickly pear blossom, Tucson, Arizona.
• Lenticular cloud, Red Rock Canyon State Park, California.
• Flowering dogwood along the Middle Prong of the Little River, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee.
• And so much more
This is a calendar you'll be proud to own—and proud to give. In fact, it's the perfect holiday gift for everyone on your list, since one size fits all and it's sure to be appreciated. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from sales goes to support the Sierra Club's work to preserve and protect the planet.
Great care and only top-quality materials go into the production of this exceptional Sierra Club engagement calendar, which is printed by one of the pre-eminent lithographers in the world. The deluxe "wire-o" binding allows it to lie flat on your desk, and the interior is printed on acid-free, Forest Stewardship Council®–certified paper containing a minimum of 60 percent postconsumer waste, processed chlorine free. FSC® certification guarantees that the virgin component of the paper has been sourced from forests managed in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.