Day Hiking: Oregon Coast, 2nd Edition
- 132 hikes--including the entire Oregon Coast Trail from Washington to California
- Day hikes for vacationers or locals looking for a trail with sea views
- All new maps with GPS coordinates
- 1 percent of sales benefit Oregon Parks Forever
is a special sort of hiking guidebook. On one hand, there are dozens of hikes to choose from for an easy family outing. However, it also is a comprehensive guide to a once-in-a-lifetime, multiday trek of the ever-popular Oregon Coast Trail. Essentially this guide works for everyone wanting to experience any or all of Oregon's Pacific Coast.
This comprehensive and engaging new edition includes:
**Mountaineers Books designates 1 percent of the sales of select guidebooks in our Day Hiking series toward conservation and trail maintenance.
- All new maps
- All new Hikes-at-a-Glance chart
- All new photos, including a color insert
- GPS coordinates added to all hikes
- Coastal day hikes and beach walks for all skill levels
- Details and advice for through-hiking or section-hiking the 382-mile Oregon Coast Trail
For this book, our 1 percent of sales is going to Oregon Parks Forever