Do you think you're the ultimate New York Giants superfan?
Do you have a buddy who bleeds red and blue for the Giants?
Do you want to learn even more about the history of your favorite franchise?
Whether or not those questions apply to you, The Ultimate New York Giants Trivia Book is the best book to learn about the New York Giants' deep history. This trivia book is packed with interesting facts about the Giants from cover to cover, taking you from the Giants' earliest days in the NFL to their glory days of the past two decades.
In this book, you'll discover the answer to:
- How many seasons did the New York Giants play in the Polo Grounds?
- Which two quarterbacks beat out Phil Simms in 1983?
- How many carries did Butch Woolfolk have on his record-setting day?
- Who was the first rookie middle linebacker to start an NFL championship game?
- How many New York Giants 1st round picks have been enshrined in the Hall of Fame?
Whether you are a Giants fanatic hungry for more information about the team, an NFL superfan craving knowledge about the teams in the league, or just someone who enjoys learning new, interesting facts to learn new things, this book is right up your alley.
You will not be disappointed while diving into the world of the New York Giants. So just crack open the book, sit back, relax, and enjoy the wave of exciting knowledge.